Maxiom Technology is a full-service custom software development agency headquartered in the Washington DC metro area. Maxiom Technology designs, builds, and develops custom software products with an unrelenting commitment to quality.
We are experiencing tremendous momentum, and we are aggressively expanding our growth teams. The Lead Gen Director is a highly strategic hire and will report directly to our CEO.
Maxiom is seeking a self-motivated lead generation super-star who is not interested in a Salary and that is rather interested in growing both his or her wealth along with Maxiom’s pipeline.
This is a non-salaried position with immense potential for growth. With up to 20% commission on projects larger than $100k, this is a tremendous opportunity for a self-starter, hardworking Sales Development professional to build personal wealth as an independent contractor.
Growth potential with option to join the company as VP of Sales after 1 year and great track record.
- Lead and coordinate Maxiom’s general/branding campaigns, targeted marketing lead generation campaigns, and lead scoring process.
- Craft and refine Sales Development Rep (SDR) outreach sequences consisting of calls, emails, and messaging.
- Hire, train, and manage a new SDR Team to research marketing leads and execute the SDR outreach sequence.
- Coordinate with Marketing resources, both internal and external, to produce excellent targeted marketing materials and content for general/branding campaigns, targeted marketing lead generation campaigns, SDR outreach sequences, and the Sales process.
- Supervise, improve, and optimize our current lead generation and sales funnel processes.
- Optimize our current CRM (HubSpot) and other best-practice software tools to increase Maxiom’s exposure and help improve Sales close percentage.
- Create and regularly update a short-term and long-term Plan for the Marketing and SDR Teams; regularly present your goals, results, forecasts, and outcomes to the Executive team.
- Contribute meaningful ideas, lessons learned, and new opportunities in sales, marketing, and strategic planning meetings.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business or a related field.
- Prior success automating/scaling sales or marketing for a late-stage/post-revenue start-up is a tremendous plus.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in a marketing lead gen and/or sales outreach capacity; Software Development services, staff augmentation and managed remote teams
- Minimum of one (1) year experience leading outbound sales personnel.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience executing targeted marketing/advertising campaigns.
- Excellent English oral and written communications abilities; in particular, the ability to draft sophisticated and professional sales emails, marketing pieces, and related correspondence; communicate complex ideas simply. Graphic design not required.
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused and help focus others in the middle of distraction.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to analyze, think quickly, and resolve conflict.
- Ability to work with and lead a team.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and mentoring skills. • Ability to work remotely (phone, stable high-speed internet, etc.)
Benefits and Compensation
- No Vacation Policy (take what you need) + company-wide Public Holidays
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Work from anywhere
- Commission up to 20% per closed sales lead
- Sales expense account